LightBlog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Iman Aly to play the lead in Farhan Saeed starrer ‘Tich Button’


Despite the fact that the perfect diva, Iman Ali has kept up a position of safety throughout the years, it appears, she's beginning 2019 on an exceptionally bustling note. The Mah e Mir star has marked her first film of the year and indeed, she will play the lead in it. 

In a discussion with Images, Iman Ali affirmed that she had in fact marked the Farhan Saeed starrer Tich Button as the female lead. "I never approach anybody for work. Individuals approach me. Furthermore, I scarcely acknowledge any offers. However, [director Qasim Mureed] is my companion and he truly pushed me into doing the movie. Despite the fact that I disclosed to him I'll be occupied, I wont have time, I'm getting hitched in the meantime as the film's shoot… " 

Iman likewise shared that she was crushing her shooting plans in the middle of her wedding, yet would have been a one occasion undertaking, however unquestionably not serene. 

"We're having a shendi on February 21. It'll be at his home, so toward the finish of it I'll simply tell my folks 'bye' [laughs]. It won't be a little occasion, we need to welcome everyone," advised Iman while conversing with Images. 

Iman will likewise be performing on various melodies that she's keeping a mystery. "It'll be an old-school larkay walay-versus larki walay mehndi. I don't care for the advanced pattern of consolidated mehndis. I like the muqabla," included Iman. 

Iman Ali is getting hitched to Babar Bhatti, grandson of Pakistani war legend Major Aziz Bhatti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox